Thursday 13 October 2011

Fallen Earth is now F2P!

It's now up the F2P version of Fallen Earth.



Been one of the games i enjoyed but that only played like for 3 or 4 months overall, this change to f2p will be a nice change of pace for me, from the regulars Everquest 2 and Rift. (yeah i'm playing it!)

The great thing about Fallen Earth 2, is that everything you can wear is craftable and for me, which i like crafting, is a great thing. Another thing, is that the game is sort of a sandbox game, where you can do whatever you want, while leveling, makes the game really interesting. Also the game works, besides of the usual level up, a skill system, which is another big plus for me. So sandbox, crafting, skill system, thumbs up.

Don't have a Fallen Earth account? Just get one here!

And let me get back to my toon. :)



No comments: