Today is release the latest Game Update for Everquest 2, 61: War of Zek. It features the following:
- All dungeon and overland loot items have been re-itemized. I think with the exception of Sentinel's Fate gear, all other gear from 20 to 90 had a face wash, to go up in scale with the latest expansion, Destiny of Velious.
- A new dungeon and a new Raid to continue the journey past the Citadel of Drunder to the Plane of War.
- New dynamic dungeons. These scale to your group between levels 60-90 and are designed as new single group heroic content that’s more re-playable. 2 will be out on this patch, and depending on players reaction we might see more in the future.
- AA revamp on the sub class tree. Tree will work now similar to shadow tree, which means, you need to have a certain amount of points on first line to get to second.
- New crafters AA tree. Yep go farm AA for crafting now!
- House rating. You can now rate houses for their decoration.
- Many stats will no longer be capped. Stacking stats, like casting speed, will allow you to have a small chance on spell double attack. Many others are also changing
- Fae and Arasai will now fly!
Things to be aware. AAs will reset. Tier will get unattuned, i think even those in bags. Also equipped gear will get unadorned. Not sure about gear in bag tho. So when you first log, give yourself time re-do your AAs and take care of gear. Don't go fight naked!!
In any case, should keep me busy for a while to check the new stuff! :)