Tuesday 13 March 2012

My top mmo games this month

Since I'm an avid mmo gamer, i decided to post here, and will try each month my top mmo games during the respective month.


So for February/March (will consider individual month after April) I choose:

1) Age of Conan (+)
Due to the fact i have a free month of gameplay and the fact that i'm visiting for the first time the expansion Rise of the Godslayer, this one is at the moment my favourite mmo.

2) Dungeons & Dragons Online (+) (referral program if anyone wants)
Taking advantage of the free to play ability, and playing with two friends, i decided it's time to learn this game. It's quite daunting at first, specially for me who has very little D&D experience (if any), but it's building up on me.

I love Star Wars, and the game has potential, although i do admit at the moment, content is very scarce. Hope that the new legacy system will bring the game up standards.

4) Rift (=)
Free week, so why not take advantage on it? I still find this game great.

The free to play on this game is really well done. You can play it really free! The only thing is that between all these games, i found i have been not logging much on STO. Still it's a fine game, if it makes your type.

I hope i one day focus more here. I really want to have a character on level cap, but i find i never have time to log on this one... And with new content released now, I'm falling behind.

7) Everquest 2 (-)
My once all time champion, is loosing it's throne. :( Lack of meaningfull content, horrible itemization process, ripoff expansion, and the Prosiebensat.1 deal is killing the game for me right now. I hope that taking some time off it, will make me like it once again, but I'm not sure...

8) Aion (=)
Tried it, played a little. Can't say much more now...

Scroll of Ressurect? Maybe, maybe...

So there you have it. What i feel about it at the moment. :)



No comments: