Tuesday 9 July 2013

Firefall Open Beta


Another game that is almost out is Firefall. Personally I haven't seen much of this title except a few videos, so I can't say much. The good news for me is that, instead of the regular open beta, that goes for a week or two and then everything gets wiped, on this beta is that, at least the xp done and what players spend in the game shop, will carry over to the live release (that's what I've read over the forums). I hate spending time on a beta and have all my effort wiped over, so I guess this is one good thing.

Main features of the game, resumed:

- Team based Action Shooter.
- Open world, persistent game.
- F2P game with micro-transactions/cash shop.
- Influence from Starship Troopers, Planetside, Tribes.
- Game is physics and skill based (more closely to Tera and more recent MMO's then WoW).
- PVP and PVE
- Game will be accessible to all, yet challenging.

I think I'm finally gonna give it a go, and see how it fares.

No comments: